Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Use a Doily

My last card for 2012 was inspried by Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog where they are asking us to use a doily this week.  Now I have a love of collage, crinoline and steampunk, surely a doily will fit in there!.  Yes it does, the image I have used is called img010 and I have had it well over 12 months, luckily now most images have the designer in the name of the image, but alas back then a large number came through with no identification for future references.  If anyone knows who drew this lady, please let me know. I have used acrylic paints, metallic paint pens, Prisma Colour Pens, Touch Pens and Copic Pens.  Stickers, embroidery thread to lace her corset and of course Doilies.  Hope you like my Crinoline Steampunk Lady, she was lots of fun to make. 

Happy New Year to all.

1 comment:

debbi taylor said...

this is lovely and you have used the doily perfectly...
thank you for taking part in the robyns fetish challenge this week
hugs
Debbi x