Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Sketch

 
This card has been inspired by the sketch at Paper Players this week, I loved the idea of the tag on the front of the card.

I have used an image called cowboy 2, coloured the little fellow with copic pens and mounted the image on designer paper and green cardstock, all put onto a Kraft card. Added a gold sticker sentiment and buttons. The little tag has a birthday message.





I then decided I like the sketch so much I made another variation of it with spotted paper , diecuts from Kaisercraft and blue gems.
So simple yet so effective, definitely one of my favourite sketches.

Entered into:
Paper Players Sketch Challenge # 180
Simon Says Monday Challenge - This is where the Cowboy rides away  Cowboy Card
C.R.A.F.T. - Colour Challenge #243  Blue Card
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #162 Spots and Dots  Lots of spots and dots on my blue card

6 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

lindyloo said...

awww this is beautiful
thank you for sharing with us atcraft

linda x

lindyloo said...

awww this is beautiful
thank you for sharing with us atcraft

linda x

Ann Schach said...

Both cards are perfect! I love your take on my sketch. The image on the first card is adorable. You did a great job with the coloring. I LOVE the bling on your second card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! Great cards! I just love how you used the sketch two completely different ways. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Wow! I'm so impressed at how you came up with two totally different variations of cards from the same sketch! I'm partial to the cowboy one, of course, since that was our challenge theme this week, but I also really liked the clean classy look of the blue one as well. Such great color palettes and you added the perfect bit of texture and dimension to each. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!