Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Open Minded Challenge #28 Open Minded Challenges - Movie Inspiration - Midway 24 January, 2015



Three great sponsors this fortnight, here we are midway through our Movie Inspiration Challenge.


Ike's Art
http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
Prize: $20 Shop Voucher

Sami Stamps
http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com.au/
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate 

Sassy Studios
Prize: 4 Images

I chose an image from Ike's Art, called "Spooky House" for my Movie inspiration project.  The moment I saw the image I thought of the movie "UP".  Great storyline, fun movie.  I have altered a small notebook with the image and some additional balloons, the background paper has been embossed with clouds, a die cut butterfly and grass complete the cover.

 Ikes Art - Spooky House, I think it is a fun house!



Open Minded Challenge #28 Open Minded Challenges -  Movie Inspiration 

Entered into:
Buckwell's Crafty  Challenge - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes - No Cards
Paper Creator Crafts - Anything Goes
Ikes World - Sketch - I have turned
Moo Mania - Anything Goes

17 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely card !
Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More Challenge!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Moo Mania and More! Valerie

ike said...

Wow - how cool !! That looks great. What a superb creation and just brilliant depiction of that film (I loved the cranky old geezer ).
Thank you for using one of mine and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Rosie said...

A fantastic card

Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card I love the way you have used the images .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

Fantastic altered notebook. It's so cheery thanks to the colours - even though the image is Spooky House. ;) Great inspiration for OMCF challenge.

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

samara navi said...

hahaha thinking of going to Oz! what a great use of Ike's House. brilliant! Best, Samara DT Ike's World Challenge.

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Beautiful !!

Thanks for sharing at Altered Eclectics.
Lisa - Altered Eclectics DT.

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great notebook!!! I love this Spooky House!!! Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Open

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Love this and loved that film!
Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics and good luck ;)
Big hugs
Donna,DT

Lau W said...

Vry nice and fun creation !
Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

Matney said...

So fun to piece together images and this was a wonderful turn out for that movie. Wonderful colors and now want that cloud embossing folder! Nice. Thanks for this great entry into Ike's World Challenges, Shoni-DT

Lynne Mizera said...

What a wonderful idea... I love the colors and the clean, crisp lines of your creation! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Altered Eclectics!
Lynne Mizera (DT)
www.scrapbooklynne.blogspot.ca

Sall said...

I have to say I love this but I've no idea what the movie is haha

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous decorated book you have made here. It fits our challenge this month well of “Anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Buckwells Crafty Challenge Design Team Member)

cotnob said...

This is fabulous card, such a fun image - a brilliant idea.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Shelley said...

I LOVE the movie UP! its one of our family favourites so this piece really made me smile. Thank you for playing along wit us at IWC