Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Meow Christmas

This cute image is from The East wind, called "Meowy Christmas".  I ( have coloured the image with Copic Pens and Gold and Silver Wink of Stella Brushes.  Not showing up in the photo very well, but I have coloured the whole ball in Silver.  Glitter and Glossy accents to the holly.  Added a green bow , sparkly sentiment.  I have corner punched the card and image.

Entered into:

The East wind - Meowy Christmas
Animal Friends - Christmas Animals
The Corrosive Challenge - Christmas 
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas 
Cat Love Challenge Blog

10 comments:

ike said...

Lovely card and such a sweet image. :-)
I hope you will join in at my Cats Only Challenge :-D

Hugz
IKE x


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Daniela said...

Wirklich ein süsses Motiv. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
Liebe Grüsse Daniela

cass said...

Great Idea, thanks Ike, I have just added the cats to the challenge.

ike said...

Thank you for coming over to play at SUYP Cats Challenge :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Lovely card. X

Bettina L. said...

This is just too cute. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hoep to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

Jackie C said...

Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Gefällt mir gut.
Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful creation...

Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
Hugs Anja

Kuni said...

Lovely card and a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni