Followers

EU Privacy

This blog is generated from Australia and is in no way a business but a personal blog for my crafting. To ensure anyone from the EU visits this blog please ensure you read the following:

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation: If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, you have published your own personal details and have consented for your personal information to be displayed.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Playing around with colours and shapes

I am desperately trying to clean out my craft room, the more space you have the more you accumulate.  But I keep finding things in my stash that yell out "Use Me! Use Me!"

I don't even know what colour I would call the card, I'm thinking a warm grey, I added a muted deep mauve to the inside which you can see down the side, as the front is not as big as the back of the card.

Then I found some teal, mauve and lilac card stock and arrange them as diamonds on the card.  I had mauve gems and coloured white pearls with a copic pen.

The image is from Ike's World and is called " SHhhh"  Coloured with copic pens giving her eyeshadow aqua shadings and her hair has been coloured with aqua, mauve and warm grey copics.  Skin tones for the skin and a black copic for the background, image has been cut as have the other colours with a square stitched die.

Silver sentiment and flower, also coloured with a copic pen and bow in her hair  completes the card.


I am disappointed with the photo, it is middle of summer here and the sun is very bright, on the card you cannot see any glue because it is clear, but in the photo you will see lots of it as the glue between all the bling, picked up the reflections of those colours around it.

Entered into

Ike's Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bow
Come and Get It - No Patterned Paper
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Stitch It(faux)
Jo's Shack - Anything Goes


9 comments:

ike said...

Oh WoW !!! That is fabulous. What a gorgeous colour palette. Excellent colouring. Thank you very much for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Good luck!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A A wonderful card love the colour combo Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Miri said...

It's great if using "leftovers" results in having a cool card. And all the papers and elements fit together perfectly. Thanks for joining our "stitch it" challenge this week.

Sall said...

I adore the colours, the images, everything. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Wonderful card. Love the bling/pearl edges. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge. AJ DT JSS

Kellie 0:) said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining in at Jo's for Funday Friday

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

Julia said...

Beautiful card and fabulous coloring, love the layout.
Thanks for joining our challenge al IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Julia - DT